选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2020-12-7 22:33:03 41#
#12.12ShippingTips# I highly recommend DHL at the moment if you want to receive your order fast, I've regularly been getting my orders within 3-4 days from shipping! EMS has been taking around 2 weeks, so weight up the price difference and decide what's best for you.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 22:33:59 42#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I've always had great help when sending a question about an order, don't be afraid to get in touch with your buying agent if you have any specific requests for the seller, as I have had help this way many times which has saved me time down the line
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 00:23:40 来自手机 43#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 02:34:01 44#
First time using superbuy as a proxy and I must say I am beyond impressed with the service. Their agents are amazing and overall just a smooth experience. This is my go to site and I see myself using this site pretty much every month. Thank you Superbuy and please continue doing the good work for those of us who rely on your services for help.  
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 07:33:44 45#
#12.12ShippingTips# I've only used superbuy once before but i loved it! DHL was very quick and easy to the USA (less than 2 days). great options for last minute gift shopping.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 08:29:19 46#
Je vais faire ma première commande sur Superbuy, très pratique tout est bien traduis. On va voir pour le temps de traitement de la commande mais je ne me fait pas de soucis :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 10:04:19 来自手机 47#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 13:29:23 48#
#12.12ShippingTips# I'm a Superbuy user based in Los Angeles, and most of the time when I'm preparing a shipment from China, I use EUB because it's often the best value per dollar spent on freight, compared to the really slow SAL or really fast (and expensive) EMS services. One useful tip is to select the value-added services of "EPE Loose Filling" which they will add white foam to the inner lining of the cardboard box where your goods will be, which basically serves as an extra level of protection. It costs a little extra, but I believe it's worth it.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 14:53:00 49#
Hi there, I have been using Superbuy service for several years. It has always been a pleasure. Customer service is always helping us
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 15:42:53 50#
#12.12ShippingTips# USA + EMS + for optimal shipping time and cost, large items that are light are best shipped with EMS. Heavier items may want to consider DHL or other options because those calculate by size.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-8 15:43:53 51#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I've been using Superbuy for almost a year and they have the BEST customer service team. Super responsive and it's easy to get any problems dealt with! From shipping, to dealing with sellers, to general questions, they try their best to help. There's sometimes a language barrier issue, but they try their best until they understand and help, which is greatly appreciated. Highly recommend!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 01:00:34 52#
Format:#BestSuperbuyExperience# +
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 01:04:32 53#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + the warehouse inspection picture allows me to check my purchase. Also all the items were inspected and nicely packed inside my parcel
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 09:42:50 54#
hi i am new customer
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 13:10:55 55#
#12.12ShippingTips# your current location : USA + EUB + it’s shipped fairly quick. It pass through custom without any problem when I ship my items even with branded packaging. Price is also decent.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 16:05:46 56#
#12.12ShippingTips# USA + Mainland China DHL + I've only been using Superbuy for around two months now and have shipped out several batches through this line. Althrough the line is pricier, I feel more secure sending it through this method because of past experience and it takes less than a week to reach me starting from when I pay the shipping deposit and thanks to Superbuy's speedy packaging. I may try EMS lines in the future to save on shipping costs, but for now I am happy using DHL.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-9 16:17:58 57#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I have been using Superbuy for a couple months now and have received and combined dozens of items at the warehouse and successfully received my packages in great condition. Superbuy is always speedy with their responses, item inspection and storage, and packaging when shipping out. The coupons and credits are also great and have kept me returning for more. I plan to continue using Superbuy's superb service and recommend it to others!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 01:26:04 来自手机 58#
Nice
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 03:36:17 59#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I've used Superbuy for nearly 4 years since I came US. I stayed two states and for both of them I received Superbuy Packages from China. I have to say, Superbuy is not only the carrier who send packages to me, but also makes me feel reliable because if I need anything I can get it from my hometown.  According to shipping experience, I can score 9 out of 10. (need to leave some room for Superbuy to enhance right~) My favorite function is they take photos when receive package from TaoBao, and moreover their customer service representatives are excellent.  Maybe other shipping company less expensive than Superbuy, but I don't regret, and won't ever be.  
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 05:38:23 60#
#12.12ShippingTips#Canada I recommend EMS for fast shipping. It's not the most expensive shipping method and it is really fast for the cost. We used EMS a few times and our package arrived in less than a week from Guangzhou warehouse to us in Canada. I definitely recommend EMS shipping method if you need to get something fast and pay affordable price at the same time. #BestSuperBuyExperience We have purchased several times using SuperBuy and I would say my favourite and most memorable experience using their website was when we shipped out our first package from their Guangzhou Warehouse. We chose EMS shipping and it said it would arrive in 15 days or less. I was expecting for it to arrive after 15 days or even for it to arrive late due to the pandemic we are in right now. But surprisingly, the package arrived in 5 days! We shipped it on the weekend and it arrived the following week. It was such a pleasant surprise and our package came in perfect condition. After that for items we really needed we shipped it out using EMS method and we also tried out SAL which prior to the holiday season was very fast as well. Overall, I love their service and I will continue to buy on here!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!