选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
[Comment to Win Prize] Share Shipping Tips to Win CNY 20 Coupon
发表于 2020-10-15 11:26:48 | 最新回复 2020-11-12 11:14:29 | 来自于 China 楼主
What’s next after you place an order?Counting the days till your parcel arrives~  
等待包裹.png
It’s especially the case forinternational shipping since too many uncertainties exist, e.g. sensitiveproducts will be returned,
parcel will be taxed or get stuck with customsprocedures, etc. So frustrating, isn’t it?
How to choose the right logistics line?
Share your shipping tips to help otherusers out!
— Time —
Oct. 15 - Nov. 12, 2020(Beijing Time)
— How to Join —
Commentin this post by sharing your shipping tips with the required format, e.g.preferred lines for sensitive products, which line is the fastest, which line isleast likely to be taxed, etc.
Format: #11.11ShippingTips# your current location + recommended lines + reasons
— Kindly Reminder —
1. Comment with 30-100 words is recommended.
2. Please do not post irrelevant content. Spams or ads will bedeleted by our editor. The user with deleted comment will not be eligible foraward.
3. It is forbidden to copy from others. If the winner found tocopy from other posts, he/she will be disqualified.
— Awards & Rules —
TopComment *30: CNY 20 No-Minimum-Spend International Shipping Coupon
Oureditor will select 30 users based on the content quality of their comment.
— How to Use Coupon —
a. Coupon type: No-Minimum-Spend International ShippingCoupons
b. Usability: Only be deducted for international freightwhen you submit shopping agent parcel or forwarding parcel
c. Validity: Valid for 3 months from the date of issuance
d. One coupon for each order only. This coupon cannotbe used in combination with other coupons. No refund is allowed in case of parcelreturn.
— Must-Know —
1. All prizes of this event are international shippingcoupons, and will be sent to you within 5 working days after the winner list isannounced
(How to check: Sign in your account at Superbuy website -> MySuperbuy -> Assets -> My Coupons).
2. This event has nothing to do with APPLE Inc., and Superbuyreserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-19 22:56:06 来自 8#
The best and cheapest line to Europe is PostNL. They can also can ship products with liquid like cosmetics, but also gel pens. The second option for me would be China post, because there is the lowest chance of paying taxes.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-20 19:30:16 来自手机 来自 9#

The best shipping line to europe for me is definitely eub, since its cheap but still very fast, never had any troubles with customs, the second is dhl economy line, also very fast, not as cheap but still affordable and didn't gave me any issues with customs either.
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-21 01:06:08 来自 10#
#11.11ShippingTips# Location: USA, Recommended Line: EMS. This is the best shipping line for me since they ship anything tagged with sensitive items: such as scissors, tools, and air dry clay that I need for making cute anime figures/dolls. They have great tracking and they arrive typically within 2 weeks. I didn't have to pay for any custom fees and none of my packages were confiscated so far.
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-21 13:32:03 来自手机 来自 11#

#11. 11 ShippingTips#Location: New Zealand. EUB. For Sensitive and Restricted items. Shipped medicine, fabric dye, scissor, battery and cosmetics. No return back to warehouse by the Customs. Not taxed. Delivered to door. Time, about 2 to 3 weeks.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 20:45:15 来自 15#
#11.11ShippingTips# Canada. EMS is my recommended line for shipments because it is by far the cheapest,  and also it still arrives quickly. I've had EMS orders arrive more quickly than DHL! EMS also usually does not get dinged with customs fees which can be an issue with international shipments to Canada, and usually no taxes either.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-23 21:42:01 来自 18#
Hello, I have shipped many packages from China to the USA during the COVID-19 pandemic for my dropship business. These are my recommendations for the best STANDARD shipping options from China to USA (affordable + fast). These are just STANDARD AFFORDABLE shipping options (not expedited shipping). 1️⃣ **TOP RECOMMENDATION: 4PX worldwide express - Shipping time: 1-3 weeks from China to USA, mostly arrives in 1-2 weeks OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS 2️⃣ YANWEN LOGISTICS - direct line tracked package (shipping time: 2-3 weeks to USA) 3️⃣ YUNEXPRESS (shipping time: 2-4 weeks to USA) Unfortunately, SUPERBUY does not offer these shipping options. I have contacted the customer service many times to add these shipping options for China to USA. PLEASE TRY TO ADD THESE SHIPPING OPTIONS. They will make dropshipping so much faster and easier for us. Thank you (:
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 02:48:36 来自 20#
#11.11ShippingTips# Germany + DHL ecommerce  + great tracking at every step in the process, very fast and cheap, never had to pay extra tax as DHL will handle it natively in Germany :)
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 21:14:37 来自 24#
I ship always with EMS but it's expensive, always paying 50 euros to get item in Spain.. waiting for more options but at the moment there are no options
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 06:15:16 来自 26#
#11.11ShippingTips# Norway + EUB + fast delivery and never had problems with customs. Tracking works even after arrival in Norway.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 08:33:02 来自 27#
Hi, I have transported numerous bundles from China to the USA during the COVID-19 pandemic for my outsource business. These are my suggestions for the best STANDARD transportation choices from China to USA (moderate + quick). These are simply STANDARD AFFORDABLE delivery choices (not assisted transportation). 1️⃣ **TOP RECOMMENDATION: 4PX overall express - Shipping time: 1-3 weeks from China to USA, generally shows up in 1 fourteen days OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS 2️⃣ YANWEN LOGISTICS - direct line followed bundle (dispatching time: 2-3 weeks to USA) 3️⃣ YUNEXPRESS (transporting time: 2 a month to USA) Unfortunately, SUPERBUY doesn't offer these transportation alternatives. I have reached the client assistance ordinarily to include these delivery alternatives for China to USA. If it's not too much trouble TRY TO ADD THESE SHIPPING OPTIONS. They will make outsourcing so a lot quicker and simpler for us. Much obliged to you (:
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 22:18:13 来自 29#
#11.11ShippingTips# I think EUB is the best shipping to Malaysia because not only it's cheap, it's also quite fast for the price
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-3 01:32:55 来自 39#
#11.11ShippingTips# Singapore + several + Please see below
To participate in thsi campaign to win CNY20 hehehe
From my experience
(1) IF I DO NOT NEED MY PARCELS URGENTLY
(1.1)
Usually i use IE-post, specifically IE.
It is cheap, relatively fast.
BUT recenlty i discovered IE post does not come every day to Superbuy warehouse.
ALSO not for restricted items,
(1.2)
If my items are: electrical/electronic; food items; pet items,
I shall still use IE- Post but IE-MG instead.
It is cheap, clears customs successfully and fast.
(However, take note: you would have to bear and accept all shipping and customs risks of taxation. returns, confiscation- just in case)
(2) IF I NEED MY PARCELS FASTER
I would choose EMS.
Note there are 2 types of EMS.
One is EMS (which is actualy EMS Huizhou, that is, parcels shipped out of Huizhou warehouse and handled by EMS).
One is EMS Wuhan (which is cheaper BUT slower because the parcels will first be shipped to Wuhan warehouse and then hand over to EMS Wuhan).
Tip; For EMS, they undergo strict customs checks. If any restricted items (see lists displayed by Superbuy), espeically batteried items, maganetised items, aerosol spray cans; the shippers will remove it.
(3) IF I NEED MY PARCELS REALLY URGENT
I would use DHL.
But there are 3 tyoes of DHL.
DHL Hong Kong is the fastest and most secure. (Tracking is accurate and realtime). but the most expensive.
DHL Mainland China is the next fastest but cheaper.
DHL small package works this way: if your package is small in size (volumetric weight), then it is cost effective to use this. So long as small in size, regardless of physcial weight, it might end up value for moeny!!!!
So far, the above shipping lines depend on speeds desired,
let's come to the nature of items.
(4) IF MY PARCEL CONTAINS DELICATE BRITTLE ITEMS:
I would
EITHER:
- choose IE post BUT add value add service of *EPE foam fillings plus *Edge boards (These value add services are worth it)
OR
- choose EMS (or EMS Wuhan). Although not necessary, I still choose EPE foam fillings. (Choose at least EPE form fillings which are cheap and really protect)
(5) If your parcel has large flat pieces of paintings, papers, etc; then
choose the value add service of using cylinders + Edge boards.
(6) If you do not mind waiting for your parcels and the parcels contain non-sensitive items, then
- choose remove packaging (this removes only the external packaging, not the product packaging. if you need to remove internal packaging, indicate in remarks)
- choose simple packing (BUT please take note about this- y9our items have to be robust)
(7) PS. Forgive me but my experiences with:
China Post and EUB are VERY slow.
(8) OTHER REMARKs
- do fill in declared value (but beware of the value price points for taxaction. Superbuy has a list of countries with rates but you can doublecheck with your country of destination_
- if necessary, purchase insurance (it is worth it thought I have never lost any parcel in my years of using Superbuy)
- If there are any special packing requirements, fill in the remarks scection. Example if I buy flat pieces of stickers. I would ask for these to be packed such that they are sandwiched between 2 pieces of hard cardbords which are larger and hard.
(9) LAST but not least:
Do take note of holidays, festivals, etc.
Holidays tend to be long, and shippers will stop coming to collect parcels during and even before / after the holiday periods.
My tip: Try to submit DAYS in advance. Submitting a day in advancve doe snot help.
IN CONCLUSION:
Overall, Superbuy warehouse's instpection, storage, handling, repacking, shipping are EXCELLENT!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-4 19:14:31 来自手机 来自 42#
I have a lot to say><
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-4 19:41:00 来自 43#
I usually go for the cheapest shipping method SAL which works really well with getting my packages to Canada. EMS and DHL has given me a lot of trouble before, so SAL is my favourite shipping method to choose from. It's cheap and fast.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-4 23:14:02 来自 48#
There is no good reasonably priced line to the US. EMS to US has been a hit and a miss. Avoid EMS Wuhan for the time being. Superbuy should release warnings earlier. I have now several packages in EMS Wuhan that will take 2 months or longer to get here. SAL would have been faster and cheaper than that.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-4 23:50:46 来自 49#
[Comment to Win Prize] Share Shipping Tips to Win CNY 20 Coupon #11.11ShippingTips# USA + EMS + EMS is reasonably priced and always arrives on time when shipping to the U.S. I think it is a good middle ground between cheap shipping that takes a month, and expensive shipping that is fast. EMS is more worth it than DHL in my opinion.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-5 01:29:56 来自 51#
#11.11ShippingTips# Location - UK. Recommended Lines - EUB. Reasons - EUB price compares with cheaper lines but performs brilliantly, with fantastic tracking to my doorstep. So quick too - usually about 10 days, but sometimes as quick as 5! Amazing for the price!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-9 22:45:18 来自 61#
since i live in brasil, EMS is basically a no no for me considering the high possibility of my mailpost making me pay customs. and it's rly expensive. airmail is the best way to go!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-10 08:36:57 来自 62#
#11.11ShippingTips# Location: Chile, Recommended Line: EMS. Packages from EMS never get stuck in customs and also they arrive very fast but it can be kinda expensive.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-12 11:14:29 来自 66#
#11.11ShippingTips# Poland +DHL + The best and cheapest line to east europe is DHL. I live in Wrocław in Poland we have to directly - Poland lines including customer dhl service also . One of them is in my city Wroclaw, the second one is in Warsawa (the Capital). I never had any poblems with customs, the costs are small if you pack a parcel with a brain (thanks superbuyfor good work. Delivery time to me its 5-7 works days.)
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 14:54:26 来自手机 沙发

daily post
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 18:23:11 来自手机 板凳

回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-17 10:39:38 来自手机 地板

topp
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-18 05:40:46 来自手机 5#

nice
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-18 16:39:35 来自手机 6#

?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-19 18:51:58 7#
why not lmao
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-19 22:56:06 8#
The best and cheapest line to Europe is PostNL. They can also can ship products with liquid like cosmetics, but also gel pens. The second option for me would be China post, because there is the lowest chance of paying taxes.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-20 19:30:16 来自手机 9#

The best shipping line to europe for me is definitely eub, since its cheap but still very fast, never had any troubles with customs, the second is dhl economy line, also very fast, not as cheap but still affordable and didn't gave me any issues with customs either.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-21 01:06:08 10#
#11.11ShippingTips# Location: USA, Recommended Line: EMS. This is the best shipping line for me since they ship anything tagged with sensitive items: such as scissors, tools, and air dry clay that I need for making cute anime figures/dolls. They have great tracking and they arrive typically within 2 weeks. I didn't have to pay for any custom fees and none of my packages were confiscated so far.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-21 13:32:03 来自手机 11#

#11. 11 ShippingTips#Location: New Zealand. EUB. For Sensitive and Restricted items. Shipped medicine, fabric dye, scissor, battery and cosmetics. No return back to warehouse by the Customs. Not taxed. Delivered to door. Time, about 2 to 3 weeks.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 05:50:58 12#
:D
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 07:16:40 13#
Format: #11.11ShippingTips# Canada. EMS. Cheapest, tracking is good, typically arrives within 2 weeks; haven't had any issues with customs so far.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 11:17:15 14#
I have not tried SAL because I usually send through DHL, recommend because it is VERY fast. I am in Canada and it is quite expensive but I consider it part of the cost!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 20:45:15 15#
#11.11ShippingTips# Canada. EMS is my recommended line for shipments because it is by far the cheapest,  and also it still arrives quickly. I've had EMS orders arrive more quickly than DHL! EMS also usually does not get dinged with customs fees which can be an issue with international shipments to Canada, and usually no taxes either.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-22 23:41:18 来自手机 16#
I love Superbuy and Ship to uk. My tip is to decide if you need the product packaging because superbuy warehouse team pack items really well. You can save On shipping costs this way
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-23 02:17:11 来自手机 17#

回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-23 21:42:01 18#
Hello, I have shipped many packages from China to the USA during the COVID-19 pandemic for my dropship business. These are my recommendations for the best STANDARD shipping options from China to USA (affordable + fast). These are just STANDARD AFFORDABLE shipping options (not expedited shipping). 1️⃣ **TOP RECOMMENDATION: 4PX worldwide express - Shipping time: 1-3 weeks from China to USA, mostly arrives in 1-2 weeks OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS 2️⃣ YANWEN LOGISTICS - direct line tracked package (shipping time: 2-3 weeks to USA) 3️⃣ YUNEXPRESS (shipping time: 2-4 weeks to USA) Unfortunately, SUPERBUY does not offer these shipping options. I have contacted the customer service many times to add these shipping options for China to USA. PLEASE TRY TO ADD THESE SHIPPING OPTIONS. They will make dropshipping so much faster and easier for us. Thank you (:
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 00:56:48 19#
matterandart 发表于 2020-10-23 21:42 Hello, I have shipped many packages from China to the USA during the COVID-19 pandemic for my dropsh ...
Fuck dropshippers
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 02:48:36 20#
#11.11ShippingTips# Germany + DHL ecommerce  + great tracking at every step in the process, very fast and cheap, never had to pay extra tax as DHL will handle it natively in Germany :)
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!