选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
Q&A on parcel transit during the epidemic(Updated on August 18)
发表于 2020-4-23 16:07:35 | 最新回复 2022-1-4 18:42:19 | 来自于 China 楼主
Q1.Would you inform me in advance if certain line is to be discontinued?And send me an inbox messages or email, in addition to just posting a notice?<br/>
A.To ensure a better user experience, we always send as few inbox messages as possible to keep you away from unnecessary disturbance. Some users will receive such messages only when emergencies happen.<br/><br/>
Q2.I want to send XX to XX, can you make sure that nothing will happen during transit?<br/>
A:Given that various uncertainties will arise during international transportation, we cannot guarantee that nothing happens to your product whichever line you choose. The final condition is subject to the actual transit process. Thanks for your understanding.  <br/><br/>
Q3.I see lots of logistics lines with different prices when checking via Freight Calculator, but end up being provided with only the lines with high shipping fees after product stock-in. How dose this happen?<br/>  
A:The lines provided are the ones that fit your products best upon our thorough evaluation. You can send the Parcel No. to our online customer service for details regarding how your parcel is handled.   <br/><br/>
Q4. You currently charge a higher shipping fee with often-extended transit time, and I have to pay a handling fee when forwarding parcel to other domestic addresses. Is this reasonable?  <br/>
A:1. Superbuy is a shopping agent service provider rather than a logistics provider. Lots of our logistics partners increase their shipping costs during the pandemic, leaving us no choice but to raise the shipping fees accordingly, so as to keep our business up and running.   <br/>
2. According to comprehensive market surveys done by us, the shipping fees we currently charge are still highly competitive. In addition, we will always provide the top-level service based on our principle of Ingenious Service.<br/><br/>
Q5. I paid the fees hoping to enjoy some good service. And now my parcel has to be delayed?<br/>  
A:Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have seen extensive flight cancellations worldwide, resulting in severe backlogs of exported goods. And customs clearance and delivery are also impacted, which leads to overall delay of parcel delivery. Though uncertainties do occur during parcel transit, we will try our best to urge the logistics providers to handle delayed parcels ASAP, please wait patiently. Meanwhile, we will further evaluate their performance to provide you with better services in the future. <br/> <br/>
Q6.How come other companies can deliver parcels with shorter transit time?<br/>
A:Our logistics services are fulfilled by post offices, express companies and designated couriers. You can choose the logistics line that fits you best. If you come across some lines provided by the same carrier with faster delivery, please feel free to tell us. We will constantly optimize and improve our logistics offerings to provide you with better services.<br/><br/>
Q7. Can I send parcel now? Is here any guarantee on transit time?<br/>
With the pandemic slowing down since June and flights steadily resuming worldwide, the logistics industry is seeing improving efficiency in general. Meanwhile, as Superbuy recently partnered with post offices, express companies and designated couriers to launch some new lines, you have more shipping options now. Given this, the transit time of your parcel will be greatly shortened.   <br/><br/>
Q8: How long it takes for me to receive a parcel via EMS/DHL/Preferential Line/Tax-Free Line/EUB now? Why is the parcel tracking not updated for so long?<br/>
A: Hi, thanks for your question. Due to the epidemic, international flights have seen dramatic reductions with a large backlog of parcels stacked domestically and logistics experiencing significant delays. Upon feedback from logistics providers, parcels are usually delayed for 7-15 working days, with certain routes seeing even longer delays. Since parcels are handed over to third-party logistics providers for transportation and in the light of the Force Majeure like the epidemic, we can hardly make any promise about transit time for parcels. Nevertheless, we are proactively communicating with logistics providers now in the hope to find possible solutions. But no satisfactory solutions are available yet. Thank you for your understanding. If your parcel gets delayed, you may wait patiently or contact our customer service with the tracking number for more details. If your parcel has not been submitted yet, we suggest that you be well prepared for a possible delay before placing the order.<br/> <br/> Q9: Can the parcel sent already be stopped from further shipping?  I want to select another route with shorter transit time/I don’t want to send it/the transit time is too long.<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Parcels can hardly be stopped from further transportation once being handed over to airlines. However, you can make an inquiry by providing tracking number to our customer service. Final results will be subject to the feedback from logistics providers.<br/> <br/> Q10: Is my parcel out of China now? What's the flight number?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. We suggest that you give the tracking number to our customer service for logistics updates and flight number. Due to the epidemic, there are significant cancellations in international flights and all logistics routes are seeing some delays according to the feedback from logistics providers. We suggest that you wait patiently!<br/> <br/> Q11: How come my parcel tracking is not updated for so long? Is it lost?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. In such case, you may contact our customer service with tracking number for inquiry. As a reminder, some logistics providers don’t update parcel tracking until the parcels arrive at next site, with no updates in between. Moreover, due to the epidemic, delays will be unavoidable in logistics updates. Thank you for your understanding. You need not be too worried. You may contact our customer service for more details.<br/> <br/> Q12: Why do other logistics routes my friends use turn to be much faster? Some users in the BBS have got their parcels earlier than I do even theirs are submitted later and we use the same logistics routes with the same destination. How does this happen?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Upon feedback from logistics providers, flights are quite unstable and freight space is quite insufficient due to the epidemic. Under current condition, logistics providers are inclined to deliver the product whenever and wherever freight space is available. This is quite random. In such case, it is inevitable some parcels will not be delivered at the same time though using the same route. Thank you for your understanding.<br/> <br/> Q13: The transit time for parcel is too long. What if I'm already home from abroad or I move out from where I live when the parcel arrives?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. The transit time is really beyond our control, since all parcels are delivered by third-party logistics providers. Moreover, given the overwhelming epidemic now, all routes are seeing some delays. Thank you for your understanding. Don’t be worried too much. You can provide the tracking number to our customer service to see if a change of address is possible; or you can also ask your neighbor/friend to receive the parcel first and then forward it to you if possible.<br/> <br/> Q14: What does “Returned Due To Inspection” mean on logistics updates? What should I do in such case?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Parcels will undergo some inspections before being loaded aboard. Those inconsistent with national export regulations will be rejected. Besides, due to the epidemic, customs authorities in all countries are imposing stricter requirements on anti-epidemic supplies. Your parcel may contain some sensitive articles, which may be the reason why it is returned. You can use other routes or forward it domestically after it arrives at the warehouse. For more details, please contact our customer service after the parcel is returned to the warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.<br/> <br/> Q15: Why is my parcel circling around China instead of directly shipped to the overseas destination?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Currently, flights remain quite unstable due to the epidemic. A usual practice adopted by logistics providers is to send the products wherever there is freight space. The products may be shipped from one city to another for consolidated export. In such case, logistics tracking will show the parcel has been circling around in different cities. But please be assured that logistics providers are also doing whatever they can to send the parcel to the final destination. We apologize for any possible delays.<br/> <br/> Q16: Why my parcel can not be returned even the flight has been canceled already?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. After collecting the parcels, logistics providers will usually pack them into jute bags or cardboards together and then ship to next site. Parcels arriving at airline terminals may be hundreds of thousands in number. Upon the feedback from logistics providers, due to insufficient manpower, they can’t locate or return a single parcel. Thanks for your understanding.<br/> <br/> Q17: How about the compensation plan for parcels lost during the epidemic?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Our compensation plan remains the same during the epidemic. It depends on a comprehensive evaluation of declared value, product cost and insurance. For details, please go to our Help Center: https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/help/#search_helpId148.<br/> <br/> Q18: Why is the shipping cost seeing such a huge increase? <br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Due to the epidemic, flights are seeing increasing cancellations, resulting in huge backlog of exported products. Under current condition, flight space remains especially insufficient. The shipping cost is determined by third-party logistics providers, which is beyond our control. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.<br/> <br/> Q19: Does EUB suspend collection of parcels containing products with batteries?<br/> A: Hi, thanks for your question. Yes, upon feedback from logistics providers, due to stricter inspections recently, EUB has suspended collection of parcels containing products with batteries until further notice. You may keep close attention to the notices published on our website. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.<br/> <br/><br/>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-9 00:51:48 来自手机 沙发
cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-21 12:53:00 来自手机 板凳
Will the shipping rates go down in price after the covid19 sItuation is over?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-26 17:18:19 地板
lchu 发表于 2020-5-21 12:53 Will the shipping rates go down in price after the covid19 sItuation is over?
Dear Customer .Sorry for the inconvenience When the flight arrangement returns to normal and the air freight becomes stable, the logistics providers will adjust the prices again. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and support!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!