选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
The all-inclusive recommendation list! Ready, Go![6.17 Updated]
发表于 2019-6-12 12:25:18 | 最新回复 2020-11-22 22:13:26 | 来自于 China 楼主
<br/>
The post you are waiting for is here!
We talked about the products that would make your life easier in the last post. This time, let’s look at the bestselling outfits in Tmall.
Many popular clothing shops are dishing out new products and signature products with excellent reviews.
We filtered out OVER 50 products from the high street, original, and bestselling categories,
including Men’s outfits, Women’s outfits, shoes, and accessories.
This year’s Tmall 618 event will be one of the best 618 events ever so don’t miss out!
Get ready everyone, the recommendation list is here!
<br/>
※The products below are all from Tmall 618 shopping event. Follow the event information on the product detail page and enjoy the discounts!
<br/>
———————————————————Men's clothes——————————————————
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
——————————————————Women's clothes——————————————————
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
——————————————————Shoes——————————————————
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
——————————————————Jewelry——————————————————
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Congratulations! You have finished the list.
I hope the special recommendations will give you some ideas about your summer fashion.
Good news. The 618 topics are now available in BBS.
Join the topic #The 618 event# and post your 618 wish list to win 200 credits!
Good luck!
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Ladies and gentlemen, the climax of the 618 mid-year shopping event is almost here,
have you found the products you want?
I was so excited that I already added many products to my shopping cart.
Besides the beauty products and skin products,
I am planning to purchase some products that will make my life easier.
The discounts are still here, and you should get everything you need!
<br/>
※During Tmall 618, the prices of the products might be changed
from time to time as the event goes.
The product prices listed below are just for reference.
Please go to the product page for the actual price.
Some products are eligible for the price off discounts.
For details, please pay attention to the notifications on the product page.
<br/>
◆Cotton Generation Soft Tissue 100*6 Packs (Original Price: CN138, Special Price: CN69 for June 16-18)
The best tissue for your skin! After using the tissues from Cotton Generation, I can never go back.
Use the tissue to wash your face, remove your makeup, or clean the dirt.
It is safe and friendly to the environment. The tissue is perfect for your daily use, skin care, and your children.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆Usmile Electric Toothbrush (Get the coupon for CN30 off, and buy two to get CN80 off, valid until June 16;
Special Price: CN300 for June 16-18 and eligible for the cross-store price-off offer)
As more and more people are buying electric toothbrushes, international name brands are no longer your only choice.
Usmile is a Chinese brand that makes elegant electric toothbrushes.
The packaging and the look. They are perfect for the girls!
Show your smile with Usmile electric toothbrushes.
They will help remove the stains on your teeth and take care of your oral health.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆MI AI Speaker (Original Price: CN249, Special Price: CN229 for June 16-18)
Everyone who loves tech products would want a smart speaker. I also need a speaker like that.
Xiao Ai can entertain me when I am alone. She can tell me a story or play some music for me.
Most importantly, you can use Xiao Ai to control other smart devices!
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆Mi Auto Hand Washer (Special Price: CN74 for June 16-18)
Washing your hands is an important part of your daily routine and Mi designed this bestselling machine for that reason.
Mi can sell one hand washer every 6 seconds.
The simple design could fit in any bathroom or kitchen.
Auto detection and smooth foam with SPA-Level plant essence that will help fight bacteria.
I wish there would be auto hair washer and makeup remover in the future.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆MINISO Fragrance Humidifier (CN109 and eligible for the cross-store price-off offer in June 16-18)
The summer is here and you will need the air conditioner but if you stay in the room for too long,
you might have trouble with your throat and your skin.
Do not worry. The humidifier you need is here! It is a humidifier, a lamp, and a great decoration.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆Bear Portable Juicer (CN149, claim the coupon to get CN10 off,
eligible for the cross-store price-off offer in June 16-18)
Make some fruit and vegetable juice to help you with your appetite!
The portable bear juicer will help you make various healthy drinks easily even if you do not know how to cook.
You can also carry the included cup around without any problem. You will need it in your everyday life!
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆LOFREE LED Mood Lamp (Special Price: CN189 for June 16-18 and eligible for the cross-store price-off offer)
A quiet night with some gentle candle light, isn’t it perfect?
However, the fire might be a threat to the house and you might want this smart candle light instead.
It saves power and the light is gentle.
The vintage-style premium light could simulate the wavy light of a candle and it will never extinguish!
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆Magnetic Fridge Shelf (Special Price: CN43 to CN132.9 for June 16-18 and eligible for the cross-store price-off offer)
When you leave at the same place for too long,
you will have many items that you have nowhere to put and you always want more storage.
I found this fridge shelf by accident. You can put most of your kitchen gadget on the shelf.
This is what you need (I assume you know my home is full of kitchen gadgets now)!
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆NetEase Lazyman Creative Pillow Desk (Perfect for lazy people, Original Price: CN199, Special Price: CN175 for June 16-18
and eligible for the cross-store price-off offer)
Comfortable, stable, and easy to clean. I already know how to use it before the product is delivered to me.
I can use it to take a nap, I can put food and drinks on it, and I can also work on my bed with it!
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
◆Multifunctional Hanger Hook (CN9, eligible for the cross-store price-off offer in June 16-18)
When I was browsing Weibo one day, someone said that if you could organize your wardrobe well,
you might be able to found your love! I am not sure if you could find your love but
you only need to spend a little money to make your wardrobe a lot more organized.
This is a helpful gadget that might change your life.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
“Go to Tmall to Make Your Life Better”.
To help you make your life better, I will keep searching for the products you might need, stay tuned!
Don’t forget to use Superbuy’s parcel forwarding service for a perfect shopping experience!
<br/>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-14 10:01:37 沙发
pretty good
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-19 10:21:49 板凳
unicorn necklace looks beautiful
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-19 00:44:57 地板
I know they're expensive, but honestly I love Patagonia. The stuff is niche to a certain style ( perfect for me, a New England College Student and a big fan of (Embroidered Beanie at lil peep merch) but it is high quality, they treat their customers well, relatively fairly priced, and the company has a certain set of morals that I admire
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!