选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 自由讨论 自由讨论
Recommend 防狼戒指 (& etc): 感谢 Carrie, Ivan, Superbuy
发表于 2018-7-25 01:54:40 来自手机 | 最新回复 2018-12-1 11:15:22 | 来自于 Singapore 楼主
感谢 寻找推荐 防色狼戒指 & 器 Compliments to: Carrie, and Ivan I have a special friend (actually, I profess and confess, an extraordinary friend who matters tremendously to me) who leads a punishing daily regimen and schedule of working long and late hours. Despite reaching home late, nonetheless, she will, without fail, still lovingly enough to draw on her reserves of inner strength and kindness to bring her lovely Labrador retriever for his daily walks! (Look, to us, he may be just a dog. But to him, we are his everything, his whole life, his whole world)...... But alas, my heart will always leap and somersault whenever I know that the walks are inadvertently late at night (*I dare say, sometimes, in the wee hours or unearthly hours)! (And having a Labrador retriever is not exactly your good idea of a guard dog) *Oh for the personal photos of her and them, please scroll down Sorry, I digressed... Hence, I have been looking for 100% foolproof 防色狼器. After all, they must work when occasion arises, else irreversible hurts & tragedies will happen to your loved one. They must not fail. No holds bar, price is not an issue, features n reliability are of overriding concern and prime importance. Yet, knowing the tastes of woman(women), looks do matter. Such devices must be portable, ergonomic, and looks stylish, cool, trending- right? As a man, I would concur too. After all, fancy your loved one carrying a pepper spray the size of a fire extinguisher; or carry a siren alarm the size of a soldier's signaller backpack! Gee! Here comes Superbuy! Thanks to 购物特工 Mr Ivan who helped to purchase  the most reliable, durable, long-lasting, waterproof, feature-packed device! A bonus is the understated classy elegant black color look with ergonomic shape and light weight portability. To top it all, this alarm-cum-light has a supremely loud alarm (with flashing bright LCD lights) and further armed with the ability to emit ultrasonic sound waves (beyond our humans' hearing range, but which will inflict sufficient pain to deter any 色狼. (And thanks to Ivan who asked for the batteries to be included- and knowing that batteries were classified as sensitive goods, he helped to make arrangements). And thanks to 购物特工 Ms Carrie who helped to purchase one-of-its-kind 防狼戒指. The designs and clors are trending and funky rings; which do carry an ominous do-not-mess-with-me looks. Of course, being a lady herself, Carrie, knew just what to recommend in terms of form and function! It is the female form of X-men Wolverine with his adamandine claws/fangs! Now my loved one is armed too! And looks good too! Do check out the photos of the 防狼戒指! Thank you Superbuy: Ivan and Carrie (Of course, warehouse for special and fast packing and shipping to a special friend in coastal China). Well, all being said and done... I wonder does that special someone use these items (which  I frantically and critically found, purchased, shipped these to her)? ! r.png!! r.png Screenshot_2018-07-02-12-06-56.pngScreenshot_2018-07-02-12-06-52.png Now, time to browse Taobao and seek Superbuy's help to procure equipment to train the friendly Labrador retriever to be fierce! 2018-07-25_2-35-39.jpg2018-07-25_2-36-55.jpg 2018-07-25_2-34-19.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-25 11:08:52 沙发
nice~nice~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-1 11:15:22 来自手机 板凳

Recommend 防狼戒指 (& etc): 感谢 Carrie, Ivan, Superbuy

_小小小小编儿 replied at 2018-7-25 11:08 nice~nice~
hi, 小小编儿,nice to eet you after Moscato, 您好! 请 PM 我! 谢谢您
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!