选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
Letters to CEO
发表于 2018-1-16 16:33:40 来自手机 | 最新回复 2018-1-16 16:35:07 | 来自于 Singapore 楼主
Dear CEO (i sent to your ceo@superbuy.com as i know you do check your ceo@superbuy.com and even replied, oftem at times way past midnights! You really mean what you said on website, instead of merely paying lip service superficially) And you really really believe in human resource management as human capital cultivation! Like all great emperors, you are astute to surround yourself with awesome generals in executing your macroscopic and strategic approaches and fantastic lieutenants at the frontline! Thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-16 16:35:07 来自手机 沙发
Over past weeks, i am pressed that they are helpful and polite, are hardworking and show initiatives, are reliable in following through their promises Among your lieutenants: Ronald: in solving my orders and my enquiries: very smart and sharp, fast in being able to juggle my purchases fromsame seller in separate orders, and succeeded in even getting free domestic shipping as a result of the combining! Ronald follows through with downstream actions and remembers to update me Tony: in solving my orders and my enquiries: very sharp and bright then! very self driven with lots of initiative going the extra mile in delighting the customers, not just meeting their bare minimums. Tony takes the extra mile in reluably following up and updating customers on requests made which cannot be solved immediately Julia: in my various purchases and requirements, she is flawless in her execution. very efficient and effective. she delivers, without a doubt or failure. she does notvstop at a customer problen, but offer solutions! Hathaway: in handling a few of my purchases which need deyailed m specific requirements: despite being stonewalled and received brickbats irresponsible and flippant sellers who give superficial promises, or dont deliver what they show, And she is unfazed yet persevere with sellers. Hathaway has been both patient, articulate and tactful! Angelina: in addressing the shippers tracking, she helps with my parcels when the shippers trackings are down (not SUPERBUY fault) yet she took it upon herself to constantly monitors and keeps me informed when the parcels reached my country, thereby alerting me to your shipments, as i m often not home. Because of her, i did not miss any deliveries. Also, Angelina is in charge of receiving feedback about staff. I am impressed at how she positively encouraged her team and replied to my emails with humility, modesty and even gratitude. But she herself is the silent worker. If she mans service@superbuy.com and i wish to conpliment her, then sending to service@superbuy.com will be pointless as she reads them and be too modest to surface. Here, i wish to elevate to CEO she is very customer oriented and reliable as she delivers on her promises and follow up actions and even updates through emails or messages. Dabin: in handling all the chats and enquiries in late hours: her patience, attentiveness, helpfulbess despite working at unearthly hours! and she knows what or who to channel to. n even reply to inforn what she has done and what SUPERBUY will be undertaking as next course of action n in terms of communication skills, she is empathetic  and attentive listening, take follow up actions responsibly and following them throughly. Leomei: as mentioned forehand, yet many times, he displayed consistent customer service oriented approach and solutions oriented. He is helpful and friendly, patient and attentive, sharp and bright, effective and efficient. He understands customers needs intuitively! Of course, my failing memory and old age might have omitted some- but with your staff consistency and my frequent buying, i shall take special note in future. Alas, if only i know the warehouse staff. They did a great job in inspecting, reverting to me when sellers sent items different from sellers photos, advising me with logistics n shipping side, on the special or customs sensitive items, and so far, did a PERFECT FLAWLESS jobs in pacling my parcels. None of the items arrived damaged, not even in te slightest way. Bravo! My tributes to your warehousing stuff- the unsung heroes SUPERBUY is getting SUPER-ER to becoming SUPER-EST.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!