选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
About Logistics Price Adjustment Supplement
发表于 2017-11-21 11:47:40 | 最新回复 2021-9-16 14:58:27 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Valued Customers,
Hi. The logistics price rises will comeinto effect on November 21, 2017. The relevant announcement has been issuedearlier (http://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=180405).
However, we understand that due to theorder surge around Singles’ Day, domestic delivery of many parcels have beendelayed, which results in further delayed warehouse stock in and out of parcels.In addition, some users placed their orders before the price adjustment notice,and they may have to suffer extra pressure due to unexpected added cost.
In view of the above situations, Superbuyhas postponed the effective time of the price adjustment time and again bornethe cost incurred by increased prices charged by logistics providers. Superbuyhas taken the action out of our principle of customers first and we are nowwriting to clarify one more thing about the price adjustment: [Shipping ofproducts ordered before explicit notice of the price change will be chargedaccording to the old standard, even if they are shipped out of our warehousedafter the effective time of the price adjustment. Superbuy will refund usersaccording to the weight percentage of the relevant products in the parcel aftersettlement of the parcel fee. (this rule applies to products shipped within onemonth after the explicit notice.)] This means Superbuy will bear the additionalshipping cost for products ordered before the logistics price rise notice.
According to the above rule, shipping of productsordered before 23:59:59 of November 20 will be refunded:
1.      Price adjustments for somelogistics providers come into effect on November 21, 2017. All parcelssubmitted afterward will be charged according to the new standard.
2.      For parcels that containproducts bought by 23:59:59 of November 20, be it from shopping agent, SuperbuySelected or Forwarding orders, the parcel will be partly refunded according tothe weight/volume percentage of the relevant products. Users will receiverefund of differences caused by the new standard.
3.      However, products available forshipping fee refund need to be submitted for delivery between 23:59:59 of November20 and 23:59:59 of December 20. Otherwise, shipping of the products willreceive no refund.
4.      The refund will be sent to useraccounts within 4 working days after dispatch. Users will be noticed via inboxmessages.
For any further question, please feel freeto contact Superbuy online customer service. We regret that the recentlogistics peak season may have caused inconvenience for you. The Superbuy teamis trying our best to handle all parcels for you urgently. Thank you for your understanding.
Superbuy will always safeguard userinterest, uphold our principle of honesty and transparency, and seek progress.Thank you for your patience and support!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-21 21:23:09 沙发
hey; I have buy a korad ka3005p with only 65$ the shipping fee dhl was 177$ this item weigh is 7kg, my item st'ill not delivred, it have tax in custom border. have buy other small item that have 0,5kg in total 5 item with 166$, does was shipped for a total of 444$, realy a very bad experience i have had with them ( superbuy = super high shipping fee's). ! ! ! ho w'll belive in theire service next time's, w'll see when i w'll post in all forum that i know theire existance.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-22 02:27:57 板凳
worst website i used so far they charge so much money for shipping its almost $50 shipping i am upset.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-22 17:11:29 地板
Dear customer, thank you to post your feeling here, maybe there is some misnunderstanding here, as I know, our shipping fee is much moer competitive compared to lots of other agents, even though it will be adjusted soon. please provide your parcel number to our email (care@superbuy.com), I will do a deep investigation for it and give you a reasonable reply asap.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 01:03:54 5#
!reply_advamcemode!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 02:51:34 6#
i agree after this one order i just purchased i will never use superbuy again
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 07:24:28 7#
How much is shipping for a regular hoodie? Does anyone know
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 11:51:07 8#
Hello friend, thank you for replying. Is there anything we can help please?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 11:57:28 9#
manderszachary5 发表于 2017-11-24 02:51 i agree after this one order i just purchased i will never use superbuy again
Hello friend, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If you are upset because of the shipping price, according to our current knowledge, the price even after adjustment is moderate compared with other agents, and we also charge no service fee on shopping agent service, please kindly note. If there is anything else bothering you in using our service, please feel free to tell us via sending email to "care@superbuy.com", we will try best to help you. Please kindly note that even if there are a lots of things we couldn't control and we may not be able to provide you a 100% satisfied results, we will always be respectful to your voice, and will solve your problems all heartedly. Thank you for choosing Superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 12:05:03 10#
jasicsgraal 发表于 2017-11-24 07:24 How much is shipping for a regular hoodie? Does anyone know
Hello friend, thank you for query. The international shipping fee will vary according to destination country and different shipping methods, so I am afraid that we couldn't give you an estimation of shipping fee if we don't know these information. We suggest you can go to a useful tool for shipping fee estimation, you will also know features of different shipping methods here, helping you to make a suitable choice. Here is the tool: http://www.superbuy.com/en/page/query/freight/. If you have any other questions in using Superbuy, please feel free to tell us via sending email to service@superbuy.com, we will try best to help you. The reply of email is promised within 24 hours, thank you, have a nice day!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 12:31:06 来自手机 11#
Iam Not sure about other country, but I live in New Zealand, things are usually expensive here, usually with shipping, still cheaper buying a lot of things online. The thing is with superbly shipping, is not what they charge, is usually what the shipping company charge, as every shipping company, that is a starting weight, e.g. how much for the first 500g usually, then will be cheaper per 500g after, how to make superbuy shopping cheaper you need to buy a few items, ship them together also look for cheaper shipping company, superbuy have a few shipping options, from DHL which is the quickest most expensive to other cheapest one but might take longer, you just need to weight out how fast you need the item you bought, sometimes if you really need the item fast, you might need to think of buying them from your local shops,  because DHL very expensive . DHL cost double of the option I use to ship from superbuy.  That is a way to work out if the item you buy from online if is cheaper then your local shop. (Total shipping price ÷ total weight “gam") × item weight. +item price = ¥?        You can get those information before you submit shipping  also make sure the price are in the same currency when you do the  calculation.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 18:01:07 12#
chris_boy_ 发表于 2017-11-24 12:31 Iam Not sure about other country, but I live in New Zealand, things are usually expensive here, usua ...
Hello friend, this is a very useful method to decide whether to shop online and making shipping method choice, thank you for sharing the experience!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-25 05:18:33 来自手机 13#
Anyway the bottom line, never ship one or 2 items,  watch the shipping company you choose, they that is always a minimal weight they charge, you need to try mach up with that weight, the more you ship, the cheaper it gets, but always try to get it as closer to each 500gam block. Also other things to watch out for  custom fee, some country charge custom fee when you get to certain amount of your shopping+shipping. In NZ , if your shopping + shipping under $300 nzd, you won't get charged, each country is different. You will need to work it out.  In new Zealand as long as (shopping + shipping) × 15% < $60 nzd , you will not be charged gst
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-27 09:36:32 14#
chris_boy_ replied at 2017-11-25 05:18 Anyway the bottom line, never ship one or 2 items,  watch the shipping company you choose, they that ...
Exactly!different shipping line have different first unit weight price, and most of the time, the first unit price is higher, so you might should send parcels as less number as possible, this will save your cost! You should share it with people on reddit my friend!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-27 18:44:37 15#
hello i just want to ask.. if i order from here.. can i use the china post registered mail instead of dhl? i just want to order 1 bag thats it..
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-28 14:25:05 16#
jasicsgraal replied at 2017-11-24 07:24 How much is shipping for a regular hoodie? Does anyone know
$30 CAD
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-29 19:13:27 17#
I will never use Superbuy again after this... nasty service with fees hidden in the shipping costs. Horrible service.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-30 04:16:35 18#
This was my first experiance with superbuy using their DHL shipping Service : item 01 = corad ka 3005P DC Power supply:::::::price 63,43$::::::::::shipping fee:::::::167,18$:::::::::::7kg item 02 = HD microscop usb cam::::::::::::::::::::price 14,80$::::::::::shipping fee:::::::45,42$::::::::::::0,608kg (608g) item 03 = adjustable hot air gun with lcd screen:::price 20,39$:::::::::shipping fee::::::55,37$:::::::::::::1,044kg item 04 = glass magnifier:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::price 5,44$:::::::::::shipping fee::::::55,37$:::::::::::::1,036kg item 05 = DDR3+Multimeter+Antistatic brcelet strap:::::price 41$::::::shipping fee::::::75,27$:::::::::::::4,85kg item 06 = 02 thermo lazer gun::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::price 8,31$ x 2:::::shipping fee:::::45,41$::::::::1,536kg All box packaging are very small about ( 20*8*22) eccept the one that have KA Korad DC power supply about (50*40*20), this is the volumetric size. All send from Shenzen warehouse to Algeria, have recived 5 item and payed customs a fortune, the item that have 3 tools an inspector have keep it for him self, no justice in algeria, this is my experience with superbuy shipping service using DHL, I was really wrong all the way, i have used over 600 $ to resive some small item, have buy with 166$ and send them with over 440$, ho care, next time i w'll never use superbuy DHL shipping service to algeria, also paypal(can not change algeria address), but i w'll mybe use credit card and a delivery address to europ for sure.Ho w'll use superbuy service shipping using DHL next time....! the bigest shoked thing is, ho w'll belive superbuy when my all post's w'll be on all forum i know in english french and arabic.....DHL superbuy shipping fee's and algerian customs are just a bad dream from now t'll i dead.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-30 23:59:01 19#
Dear customers, thank  you to post your problems here, would you please provide all you order numers or parcel numbers to us for further check? I would like to double calculate your shipping fee and send the detaills to your via email. Please don't worry, Superbuy's shipping fee are competitive, we always keep transperant in our informations. You can send all details to our care email (care@superbuy.com).
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-16 14:58:27 21#
Hi, does anyone know where I can complain about shipping weight and the resulting shipping cost at Superbuy? In my case: Superbuy said my parcel was "Actual Weight 4611g". I thought that sounded way too heavy and weighted it myself after it arrived. In reality Actual Weight is only around 2200g!!! They added more than 2000g and inflated shipping! That is an extra cost of around 120Yuen! :(
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!