选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 签到日常 签到日常
[Learn about Superbuy – Episode 1] How to be one of us....
发表于 2017-9-20 17:37:36 | 最新回复 2018-4-24 21:32:00 | 来自于 China 楼主
——From Chenchenpan, inside story of a growing agent in the Superbuy purchasing team
       As a new purchaser of Superbuy, let me introduce you to my comprehensive job.
       Before joining Superbuy, I had worked as a foreign trade salesman in Beijing and Shanghai for many years. When I first returned to the city of Wuhan, the low-income level here surprised me, so I decided to seek new chances in the currently hottest Internet industry. At that time, I happened to find that Superbuy was recruiting shopping agent purchasers. Well,why not give it a try?
        The company lies on the bank of the Yangtze River. Looking out from the French windows of 26F, one can immediately be amazed by the magnificent river view.
  办公室窗外风景1.jpg
  办公室窗外风景2.png
  办公室窗外风景3.jpg
        The hall is decorated with photos and thank-you notes sent by customers from all around the world. The office area is bright and spacious. I especially love Logan, Captain America and Spider Man that hang on the wall.
  展示区1.jpg
  展示区3.jpg
  工作环境1_副本.jpg    工作环境2.jpg
        The girl from reception is pretty.
    前台_副本.jpg
        Free snacks, beverages, and a ping pong table in the lounge area (pool table, and table football coming soon…)
    活动室.jpg
    c84437be-6a4e-4d99-8f6c-013d03b713e6.jpg
        On the day of the first interview, there are over 20 applicants there. First round took two hours and then another half an hour of oral test. We were told to go home and wait for further notice. The second interview was arranged three days later.
        The second interview began at 9 a.m. Only afew who I met at the first interview were there. We took turns to talk with the manager. Some left the interview room in just 10 minutes and others up to 30minutes. I was a bit nervous when I entered the room. But then I was surprised to find that my manager, Jerry, is so young. Jerry was nice and we talked about the job, the company, visions, life and everything. When I left the company’s building, it was already 2 p.m.
        I held my cellphone tightly, waiting nervously for the results from HR.
        After just half an hour, HR called and congratulated me for passing the interview: “Welcome to Superbuy!”
        1.gif
       Only after entering the company did I find that the colleagues I work with are no average people. Some of them previous worked at Top 500 companies and others graduated from the top universities of China. There is one from Kent State University graduate and several TEM-8 certificate holders (Highest English standard test in Chinese universities) …

During the first four weeks, the company offers all kinds of lectures and trainings, such as:
       Introduction to types of prohibited items and mailing restrictions.
       Training on order purchases and after-sales service.
       Introduction of company structure and development by VP.
       Lectures from department heads of HR,Admin, Finance, Order, Customer Service, etc.
   培训及例会.jpg
       Even such an all-round orientation cannot guarantee that everyone will pass the probation period. I saw with my own eyes that two were let go during probation because they did not respect users and cause damage to the company by making mistakes repeatedly. Only less than 1% of the applicants can finally become an official employee of the company.
       The 2-month probation is fixed. During this period, department heads will rate the performance of each candidate. Only those who pass the final review can stay and sign an official contract with Superbuy.
        2.gif   
Benefit Alert
Now let me tell you some tips to save your time.
       1. When you find a seller that fails to send out your products even after our purchaser have re-negotiated with them, consider to cancel this order and buy at another shop.
       2. If you often buy home appliances/cosmetics/food and you know that your products have low risks of being withheld by customs, you can state that “I accept all risks. Please purchase immediately.” when you place the order, we don’t need to contact you for re-confirmation and can save your time.
       3. If the product you receive have minor damages (normal usage not affected), you can contact the purchaser to argue for some compensation from the seller, so that you don’t need to return the product and bear the 2-way shipping costs.
       4.  Can’t track updates of adomestic parcel? Contact your purchaser. But can’t find information of an international parcel? Use Parcel Enquiry.
       If you want to learn more about us, please follow our stories ~
       Hope to see you next time!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-21 23:13:49 沙发
Very nice insight view into Superbuy. So interesting, hope to work with you in the future!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 00:51:01 板凳
Nice insights! Thanks for sharing your story.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 17:58:05 地板
ildabu87 发表于 2017-9-21 23:13 Very nice insight view into Superbuy. So interesting, hope to work with you in the future!
yep~ Welcome to Superbuy~   
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 18:04:36 5#
Bakura 发表于 2017-9-22 00:51 Nice insights! Thanks for sharing your story.
Thanks for the response..   Our new story is coming soon~~  Hope to see you next time!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-19 10:45:33 6#
WOW, Superbuy looks so cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-19 11:27:22 7#
itsjesse555 发表于 2017-10-19 10:45 WOW, Superbuy looks so cool
thanks~
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-26 16:41:19 来自手机 8#
Cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!