选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
Review Order Via Expert Service - Agent Tommy
发表于 2017-6-13 14:03:00 | 最新回复 2017-12-16 22:48:04 | 来自于 France 楼主
Hey guys! Back at it with some new items for my May haul. Hope you guys will appreciate. Adidas Yeezy V2 Cream - 350+36 Yuan - 1298 grams - 9/10 - W2C Size 8.5 US - size 0.5 down when purchasing So for my first item i decided to upgrade from my previous 238 Yuan Bred batch (review here) and moved to the mid-tier version of Lin aka Boostmaster; linked at the W2C you may find his album with all the models he offers for sale, his catalogue is fresh and once you have added him on wechat (+15260298357) and he will send you some weekly recaps. Communication was smooth with Lin, who informed me that the model i initially wanted to purchase, the 150 yuan one, was sold-out, although he took an awful 3 days absence after payment who made me fear a bit for my repsafety. I was reassured by the fact that i used Superbuy to add an extra layer of safety, as lately I read horror story with CSSBuy and Lin and I didn't want to end up in some unlucky people's situation. To sum it short, there is no real clarity if Lin was sending clearly flawed batches to CSSBuy or if CSSBuy was B&S customers who were ordering this item - as I had a great time with Lin, i tend to believe the first version. To place your order with Superbuy, go to this page and reach out to their agent (Tommy was my guy A+) with the link of your item and your size. The agent will reach out to the seller on Yupoo and purchased the item for you, after he creates a Taobao link with the amount you have to pay. You will get QC pics and all the requested info from Superbuy as usual, therefore feel safer. But now to the shoes! Lin informed me to size down half a size and i am glad i did it the shoes fit wonderful and the whole shape is proportional and tight on my foot. I posted a blurry fit pic in the album below that gives you the idea. The fabric is well textured, the color isn't too white and the sole doesn't present the yellowing discolor that American models (i think it was proved some time ago that European batches for retail have a less yellowish heel). Sorry but I wore the shoes before taking the pictures, and cleaned them roughly with a sponge - don't ever think these shoes will stay clean forever, I wore them once and felt my heart shattered when the first idiot stepped on them. It's a sad destiny made milder by the price i paid for these babies. I leave you to your considerations on the shape, flaws, toebox, pull tab and all the classic flaws that the shoes normally present - i ensure you that they are comfortable, boost should be real (according to Lin) and the feel very good on feet. Here is the link to all images
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-13 14:41:13 沙发
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-13 15:07:57 板凳
Thanks for using The Expert Service, Waiting for your next nice review. If you have any other requirement, you can submit a new Expert Service request any time you want.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-14 21:20:23 来自手机 地板
Can you speak Chinese ?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-16 22:48:04 5#
hi
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!